Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gluten-Free Reviews for 2011

Today I had the best gluten-free bread ever, it tastes like bread that I remember! I know, it’s been almost 8 years…. I had my first slice of UDI’s multigrain bread - I toasted it in my pan, I do not have a gluten free toaster yet. It was so good - I was dancing in the kitchen! I also had a UDI’s gluten free blueberry muffin - it was good - nice and moist but, it needed more blueberries - it was a regular size muffin, it only had 3 little blueberries! Being from the state of Maine, I look for lots of blueberries, not only that, from my childhood, I remember Jordan Marsh’s fresh blueberry muffins! So good. These were the best so far. I also had Al Fresco Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage, these were delicious too. All in all, it was a wonderful breakfast.

I will post pictures later!

Happy Gluten-Free Eating.

Theresa - the happy gluten-free momma

No comments:

Post a Comment