Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More reviews from this month

I had the opportunity to try several new-to-me gluten free foods this month. I did not get to take pictures of many - they were just too yummy! lol

My favorite store-bought cookie is the Vanilla Cremes from Glutino - they remind me of Vienna Fingers - just irresistible little treasures - I did manage to capture a photo of these babies.



I also tried Bell & Evans Gluten Free Garlic Parmesan Breaded Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - these are wonderful! A bit pricey - I think it was about 6.00 for the package of 2 - they were large chicken breasts - about 5 oz each. I heated them up in the oven, served over Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta with Paesana Sicilian Gravy (spaghetti sauce). Being the cheese lover that I am, yes, I added some Shredded Parmesan and slices of Mozzarella Cheese. SO good, I could have easily overindulged on these beauties.

I found all of these products at Whole Foods in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment