Monday, February 7, 2011

Blueberry Crisp and then some....

I have been craving blueberries - I found a great recipe for blueberry crisp on glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com - I modified her recipe to work for me and for what I had on hand! It was so good!!! I almost ate the whole thing in one sitting!




I also made some yummy quesadillas. I had some taco meat - with homemade seasonings I must add, I took out my Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas. I put the tortilla on my fry pan w/ a little olive oil, added shredded cheddar mix, some taco meat & taco sauce. I was so delicious! Today I had some chicken, so I made a chicken quesadilla - yum!!!

I am totally addicted to eating delicious gluten free food! I will continue to try different recipes and different products and report on them here.

I want to make gluten-free eating a joy for those who choose to eat gluten-free - it's not hard, it's so easy, it's so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment